Gikinawaabi is a web-series initiative that will focus on releasing episodes on land-based learning and environmental science. The web-series will include activities and information about:
Medicine picking and certain plant identification.
- Fishing and working with fish.
- Ecology (Traditional and Western)
- Water quality and scientific testing.
- Elder and Knowledge Keeper guidance.
- Culture and sustainability.
- Language incorporation.
The web-series is currently under development and will be releasing episodes when they are competed.